1) Compund Formula: Dy2O3
2) Appearance: White Powder
3) Molecular Weight: 373
4) Solubility in water: insoluble
5) Purity: 99%-99.9%
Dysprosium Oxide (Dy2O3) is a white, slightly hygroscopic powder having specialized uses in ceramics, glass, phosphors, lasers and dysprosium metal halide lamps; With nickel, in cermets used as nuclear reactor control rods that do not require water-cooling.
3. Stock Status
Storage: Hygroscopic and moisture sensitive; keep tightly closed in a dry, well-ventilated place
1) One of " the six large rare earth groups" in China with integrated industrial chain: mining→ smelting→phosphors & magnetic materials.
2) Cooperation with local governments for rare earth mining
3) Offer custom products with wide range of purity for choice:99%~99.999%
4) Scale production to lower cost and compete in the market
5) Cooperation with Chinese Academy of Sciences for rare earth material research
(signing ceremony for building a rare earth material research institute with Chinese Academy of Sciences )